Testing and Treatment
L.A. County residents are encouraged to call their health care provider for a COVID-19 test. If that is not possible, use the links below to schedule a free test.
The City of Los Angeles is providing free COVID-19 testing to ALL Los Angeles County residents with or without symptoms. Priority for same and next day testing is given to people with symptoms — such as fever, cough and shortness of breath — and for front-line workers who interact with the public.
Click here to access the City’s online testing portal and schedule an appointment.
For emergencies, please call 911.
Public Health Resources
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- California Coronavirus Response
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- For those with alcohol and drug addictions, Compass Health Network provides a listing of online 12-step meetings on various platforms.
Mental Health Resources
- Click here for information about how to deal with stress and anxiety.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline provides confidential and free 24/7 support to people struggling with suicidal crisis or emotional distress.
- Emotional Wellbeing During the COVID-19 Outbreak provides helpful resources to support your emotional and mental wellbeing.
- Coping During Community Unrest
- STAND Together During COVID-19, UCLA’s Depression Grand Challenge, offers COVID-19 Care Packages and helpful resources.